To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
a) Listening to those we are privileged to serve
b) Earning the trust and respect of the patients and professionals in the community
c) Exceeding your expectations
d) Ensuring a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment
e) Striving for continuous improvement at all levels
What to Expect:
Being well prepared for your dental appointment will ensure that we have all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. If you’ve recently had X-rays taken in another location please be sure to get those mailed or e-mailed to: email@example.com. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website.
New Patient Experience:
- Personalized dental care from our dental hygienist and review of your medical history (Please have a list of all prescription medications).
- Complete Oral Evaluation: We screen for possible fillings, crowns, root canals, and all other types of dental conditions.
- Oral Cancer Screenings: Sometimes oral cancer can go undetected. We make sure to perform an oral brush test which we send out to a lab. A report is then forwarded to our office and you are contacted as soon as it is received.
- Periodontal Probing: Periodontal disease affects more than 85 to 90 percent of the U.S. population. Symptoms include bleeding and swollen gums but, more frequently, it is a silent and painless disease and can go unnoticed. Periodontal disease is the leading cause of tooth loss in the U.S. By performing a periodontal probing evaluation, we can determine if you are at risk and begin treatment if necessary.
- Digital Checkup Series X-rays: Sometimes a dentist will be unable to diagnose you correctly without being able to see the underlying tooth and gum structure. In these cases X-rays are necessary to ensure optimal dental care.
- Updating of Restorative Chart: A detailed exam is performed on every tooth. An evaluation is performed of what treatment has been performed by other dentists. At this point all existing dental treatment is updated onto our electronic chart for all patients.
- Prophylaxis: A professional cleaning to remove hard and soft deposits of plaque from your teeth is performed by a licensed dental hygienist.
- Professional Polishing: All teeth will be polished to give your smile that final shine!
Please take some time to fill out our New Patient questionnaire and submit to our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If insurance will be your primary source of payment, make sure to include accurate information including the name and date of birth of the primary insured. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors and staff. We look forward to your first visit.